International Child Abduction

London Solicitor International Child Abduction

International Child Abduction is a very serious matter. If your child has been removed from your care and taken to a different jurisdiction, it is imperative that action is taken immediately to secure the return of your child.

If your child is taken to an EU country (except Denmark), then your case will be dealt with under the 1980 Hague Convention. Please contact the International Child Abduction and Contact Unit (ICACU) in London for further assistance.

If your child normally resides in a different jurisdiction other than England and Wales, please contact the Central Authority for that country.

If your child is taken to a country outside of the EU, then please contact the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) for further assistance. You can also apply to the High Court of England and Wales for an Order making the child a Ward of Court and for a return Order.

We have the expertise to deal with child abduction matters on a privately funded basis. Such cases require speed, efficiency, dedication and the necessary expertise. As you will see from Mr Andrew Lau's profile, he has extensive experience in this area of law.

To discuss Child Abduction matters further, and the likely costs of dealing with the same, please contact one of our family lawyers.

Copyright © 2022 MFI Law Limited

site by